In this premier episode of the Know How...IoT, Megan Morrone and Florence Ion tell you everything you need to know to start filling your house with smart things. Megan offers her law of IoT -- No device shall create more problems than the problem it is intended to solve. Flo explains smart hubs, protocols, and what kind of Wi-Fi you might want to make your smart home run properly. Plus, a tour of both of their smart homes.
Connect with us!
- Don't forget to check out our large library of projects at https://twit.tv/shows/know-how.
- Tweet at us at @meganmorrone and @Ohthatflo.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Do you need a smart home hub?
- Wyze Cam Pan - $25.98
- Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug by TP-Link
- Nest Cam IQ Outdoor Security - $349
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Camelot Trim Satin Nickel - $193.96
- NOON Light Switches - Room Bundle $529.99
- Echo Show - $229.99
- Behmor Coffee Maker - $169.99
- Yunmai Smart Scale - $39.95
- Neato Botvac D3 Connected $399
- Echo Plus - $149.99
- HomePod - $349
- Apple TV 4k - $179
- Sony Android TV - $978
- Yi Dome Camera 1080p HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom - $59.99
- Owl Cam - $349