On iOS Today, Mikah Sargent and special guest host Christopher Lawley take a look at exciting new features headed to the Apple Watch in watchOS 9.
- Workout: New Workout views, heart rate zones, enhanced workout summary
- Medications: Reminders for medications, medication logging
- Sleep: Sleep stages, track sleep over time
- Watch Faces: new faces, additional support for complications
- AFib History
- Family Setup: Podcasts for kids, kids can get access to smart home devices, HomePod, and keys
- Accessibility: Double-pinch control, Apple Watch Mirroring
- Productivity: Banner notifications, recent apps at the top of the dock, create calendar events
- Apple Fitness+: New trainer callouts, metrics on compatible third-party TVs
- All the things Apple Sherlocked at WWDC 2022
- Senators call for US to adopt common charger
- Alan needs help fixing a Shortcut to turn on and off an alarm system when leaving or returning to the house
- Daniel is having issues with Focus Modes and Do Not Disturb now working as expected
- Wael is wondering if there is a good way to go straight to the home screen and not to the last open app when unlocking an iPhone
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.