Rosemary and Mikah explore all the new features in iOS 14.5, and Rosemary unboxes her AirTags and AirTag accessories.
- Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- Siri Enhancements: new Siri voices, Group FaceTime calls, call announcements
- App Tracking Transparency
- New Emoji
- Incident reporting in Apple Maps
- Apple Podcasts redesign
- AirTag support
- Apple News redesign
- AirPlay 2 support for Apple Fitness+
- Reminders improvements
- 5G improvements
- Web asks for help with audio routing on iPhone. Rosemary Orchard recommends Toolbox Pro
- Brian asks for help with parental controls on his eero router
- Rosemary's App Cap: Planta: Keep Your Plants Alive
- Mikah's App Cap: 1Blocker 4.0
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- What does ‘Ask App Not to Track’ mean?
- Apple Maps: How to report accidents, speed checks, and hazards
- How to Share Your ETA in iOS 14.5 if You're Driving, Biking, or Walking
- Hands-on: Here’s how to find the new Siri voices in iOS 14.5
- New iOS 14 and watchOS 7 betas add AirPlay 2 support for Apple Fitness+
- First Look: 217 New Emojis in iOS 14.5
- iOS 14.5: How to Set a Preferred Music Streaming Service With Siri
- Apple AirTag
- Toolbox Pro for Shortcuts
- Circle Parental Controls
- Planta: Keep your plants alive
- 1Blocker: Ad Blocker & Privacy
- 1Blocker 4.0: Now with In-App Tracker Blocking