Rosemary and Mikah explore apps that help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and track your sleep.
On this week's iOS Today:
- Sleep apps: Health, Dark Noise, Sleeptracker by Beautyrest, AutoSeep, AutoWake, Pillow
- News: Apple's App Privacy labels may not be all that accurate. A Google researcher has discovered a new security system built into Apple's iMessage platform. Apple says it will launch App Tracking Transparency prompts in early Spring. The new update for HomePod Mini adds ultra-wideband functionality.
- Listener feedback: Using Google Contacts on iOS and how to leave a review in the Apple Podcasts app.
- Rosemary's App Cap: Loona
- Mikah's App Cap: Clubhouse
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Dark Noise
- Beautyrest Sleeptracker Monitor
- Pillow Automatic Sleep Tracker
- I checked Apple’s new privacy ‘nutrition labels.’ Many were false.
- Google researcher discovers new iOS security system
- Data Privacy Day at Apple: Improving transparency and empowering users
- Apple releases HomePod Software Version 14.4 with new Handoff experience
- Clubhouse: Drop-in audio chat