Leo & Mikah set out to challenge their brains and yours with some of the best puzzle apps and games in the App Store.
- Puzzles: Hidden Folks, The Last Campfire, Spek., Letter Fridge, Ord., Patterned, NYT Crossword, Circuitry
- News: Apple accidentally approves malware for macOS. Apple updates the App Review process with better bug fix updates and the ability to suggest changes to the App Store guidelines. Apple releases iOS 13.7 with built-in COVID-19 exposure notifications. Apple is reportedly working on new iPhones, Apple Watches, and a new iPad.
- Listener feedback: Punkpost sends us a card. We get some more info regarding the case of the perplexing iPhone 8. We answer Bradley's question about Mail Drop for iOS Mail.
- Mikah's App Cap: AirPort Utility
- Leo's App Cap: Libro.fm
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Hidden Folks
- The Last Campfire
- Letter Fridge
- Apple Accidentally Approved Malware to Run on MacOS
- Apple updates App Review process
- Apple releasing iOS 13.7 today with new built-in COVID-19 Exposure Notifications Express system
- Apple Preparing 75 Million 5G iPhones Alongside New Watches and iPad
- Mail Drop limits
- AirPort Utility