- Leo and Mikah show you apps and services that will help you maintain your privacy, take a stand, and protest safely.
- Take a stand: ACLU Mobile Justice, 5 Calls, Shortcuts to use if you're pulled over or detained by police, how to prepare your phone for a protest, and EatOkra. Matthew's shortcut at https://bit.ly/2XPs5xY
- News: Apple launches #TheShowMustBePaused campaign in cooperation with the rest of the music industry, Apple releases iOS 13.5.1 update that fixes a jailbreak, and 9to5Mac shares an early look at Apple News+ Audio.
- Listener feedback: Saving settings across device updates and how to enable Face ID using Siri.
- Mikah's App Cap: Oh Bother
- Leo's App Cap: Hey Mayo
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Health app
- Mobile Justice app
- 5 Calls
- If you are detained by police – here’s a way to quickly send a message to a trusted contact before filming
- How to Cop-Proof Your Phone Before Heading to a Protest
- Very strong statement from Apple.
- Apple releases iOS 13.5.1 and watchOS 6.2.6 with ‘important security updates’
- 9to5Mac gets a look at Apple News+ Audio
- Oh Bother
- Hey Mayo