After a week of training their brains, Leo and Mikah are taking a break with apps that let you zone out and relax.
On this week's iOS Today:
- Zone out: Dots, Churchill Solitaire, Patterned, Osmos, Prune, MEISAI, Viridi.
- News: Everything you need to know about Apple's newly launched cursor for iPadOS, Mikah's epic tale of replacing faulty AirPods Pro, and Jeffrey Katzenberg says COVID-19 is responsible for Quibi's less-than-stellar launch.
- Listener feedback: WiFi-connected garage door openers and an app to edit photo EXIF data.
- Mikah's App Cap: Incognito — Private Browser
- Leo's App Cap: MonkeyBox #1: Polarized!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Churchill Solitaire
- iPadOS and pointer support with Craig Federighi
- How Apple reinvented the cursor for iPad
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Blames Pandemic for Quibi’s Rough Start
- Chamberlain Group myQ Smart Garage Door Opener - Amazon affiliate