Leo and Mikah review the new Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro and go over the updates to iPadOS with the introduction of iOS 13.4.
On this week's iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent:
- iPadOS 13.4 and the new Magic Keyboard(s) for iPad Pro.
- AppleCare+ for iPad also covers the Apple Pencil and Magic Keyboard.
- News: Researchers claim they've found an iPhone zero-day hack, Apple and Google say they will shut down the coronavirus tracking system when the pandemic ends, there's a new text string with Sindhi characters that'll crash your iPhone, and Apple Music on the web is (finally) out of beta.
- Listener feedback: The pros and cons of a cellular iPad and the podcast app you need to watch video podcasts.
- Mikah's App Cap: Super Mega Mini Party
- Leo's App Cap: Truebill Budget & Bill Tracker by Truebill, Inc.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Magic Keyboard for iPad
- AppleCare+ for iPad Pro also protects your new Magic Keyboard
- Apple Music for Web
- Researchers Say They Caught an iPhone Zero-Day Hack in the Wild
- Apple and Google pledge to shut down coronavirus tracker when pandemic ends
- PSA: A viral text string with an Italian flag and Sindhi characters will crash your iPhone
- Pocket Casts
- Super Mega Mini Party
- Truebill Budget & Bill Tracker