Leo and Mikah show you how to keep your iOS devices private and your data secure.
On this week's iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent:
--Privacy & Security--
- YubiKey 5Ci
- Setting up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID
- Yes, Face ID and Touch ID are incredibly secure.
- You can use your iPhone to create and manage passwords for you.
- LastPass and other password managers work, too.
- Using a VPN like ExpressVPN
- Why and when to use NextDNS and Safari content blockers.
- Apple reveals the low-cost iPhone SE.
- Despite a May launch estimate, Apple opens orders for the Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro.
- Jon Prosser says Xcode is coming to iPad Pro — could Final Cut Pro X follow?
- Apple is rumored to be working on high-end headphones with magnetic, interchangeable parts.
- In a bid to compete with Twitch and Microsoft's Mixer, Facebook is working on an app for streaming and viewing games.
- Halide does a deep dive with the new iPad Pro in order to understand Apple's LIDAR camera array.
- Apple is now offering replacement ear tips for AirPods Pro.
- Mikah: Apple TV app
- Leo: EpocCam
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- YubiKey 5Ci
- Are Face ID and Touch ID Safe?
- iCloud Keychain
- Firefox Focus
- iPhone SE
- Magic Keyboard for iPad
- COMBO TOUCH
- Apple Developing High-End Headphones With Interchangeable Parts
- Apple Services now available in more countries around the world
- AirPods Pro ear tip replacements now available to order from Apple Online Store
- LIDAR: Peek Into The Future With iPad Pro
- Facebook to Introduce an App for Gaming
- Apple TV App
- Jon Prosser says Xcode is coming to iPad
- ExpressVPN (network sponsor)
- LastPass (network sponsor)