On this week's iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent:
- What to do while you're social distancing: Apple Arcade, FaceTime, Epic!, Houseparty, Endel, Sworkit Fitness, Swift Playgrounds.
- News: Apple mistakenly lists new iPad models, Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) will be held online, Apple extends return windows due to worldwide store closures, Universal offers $20 movie rentals of movies still in theaters.
- Listener questions and feedback: Powering an iPad while using a device connected over USB and a fix for your uncomfortable Siri Remote. Get the HyperDrive 6-in-1 at https://amzn.to/2IQAZUO via affiliate link!
- Mikah's App Cap: Apple News
- Leo's App Cap: BritBox by BBC & ITV
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Wash Your Lyrics
- Apple Arcade
- FaceTime (Group FaceTime)
- THE PELOTON BIKE
- RadRover Step-Thru 1
- RadWagon 3
- Epic! - Kids’ Books and Videos
- Swift Playgrounds
- Apple Accidentally Leaks New Apple iPad Pro 2020 Details, Reports Suggest
- Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference 2020 kicks off in June with an all-new online format
- Apple’s iOS 13.4 might launch soon — here’s what to expect
- All-new Powerbeats replacing Powerbeats3 for $50 less, 3 hours more battery, ‘Pro’ design
- iOS 14 code shows only iPhone 12 Pro will gain time-of-flight sensor for generating 3D models of environments
- Apple Offers Extended Return Period Due to Store Closures, Will Accept Returns Two Weeks After Stores Reopen
- Apple Closes All 17 Stores in Italy Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Universal to offer $20 iTunes rentals of movies still in theaters starting this week
- Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter - $39
- USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter - $69
- HyperDrive 6-in-1 USB-C Hub — for iPad Pro 2018 - Amazon Affiliate
- Apple News Spotlight: COVID-19