On this week's iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent:
- Tell a story with iOS apps: Quik, Snapchat, Google Photos, Apple Photos, Spark Camera, Adobe Premiere Rush for Video, Day One, Journi.
- News: Folks aren't interested in spending much more on smartphones, AirPods are a $4-billion-per-quarter business, a BTS band member says he's lost 33 pairs of AirPods, Federico Viticci releases MusicBot, iPhone 11 Pro is knocked out in the first round of MKBHD's blind smartphone camera test, the Touch ID sensor in the new MacBook Pro could end up in future iPhones.
- Viewer Feedback: Spending between $100 and $200, what is a good pair of in-ear headphones for a person with small ear canals?
- Etymotic ER3SE earphones
- Samsung Galaxy Buds
- Jabra Elite 75t
- Soundcore (Anker) Liberty Air
- Mikah's App Cap: Spaceteam
- Leo's App Cap: Any.do
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- iOS Photos
- Google Photos
- Day One.
- Spark Camera
- Adobe Premiere Rush for Video
- Evidence is mounting that people are fed up with the sky-high cost of smartphones
- AirPods are a $4B per quarter business
- A member of the popular South Korean boy band BTS says he's lost 33 pairs of AirPods
- Federico Viticci releases MusicBot, the all-in-one Apple Music assistant
- MKBHD's '19 blind smartphone camera test: iPhone 11 Pro knocked out in the first round
- The new MacBook's Touch ID sensor could pave the way for under-display scanning in a future iPhone
- Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage) - Space Gray
- hf3 Earphones + Headset
- Galaxy Buds
- Any.do: To do list & Calendar