On this week's iOS Today with Mikah Sargent and Jason Snell:
- An in-depth look at the Photos app for iOS.
- Jason Snell discusses ultra-wideband technology and the iPhone 11's U1 chip. | http://bit.ly/2pHgTWU
- Tips, tricks, and apps for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) | http://bit.ly/31zlAPP
- Adobe will soon launch Photoshop for iPad and Illustrator is soon to follow. | https://bloom.bg/2P6JcZv
- Yelp's app for Apple Watch can leverage the Apple Watch Series 5's compass. | http://bit.ly/2oVy72P
- After a New Jersey man falls off a cliff into a river, his Apple Watch calls 911. | http://bit.ly/2MFGNmR
- Apple describes the materials, chemicals, and components that make up the Apple Watch and gives users recommendations for how to properly wear their Watches. | https://apple.co/2W5dGMM
- A discussion of AI-based photography features and the oddness that is Apple's Deep Fusion "Sweater Mode" functionality for the iPhone 11 camera. | http://bit.ly/33UJNS5
- Mocking Spongebob Squarepants Meme | http://bit.ly/33VyqJH
- Jason Snell's App Cap: Text Case | https://apple.co/2W4KAx7
- Mikah's App Cap: Fender Songs | Guitar Chords | https://apple.co/33ZscZr
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- UWB chip
- Adobe Plans to Launch Illustrator App for iPad After Photoshop
- Yelp update brings Apple Watch compass support for directions to restaurants and businesses
- Yelp app
- Apple has made it clear how you should wear your Apple Watch
- Apple Watch calls 911 after New Jersey couple falls off a cliff into a river on first date
- Apple Watch calls 911 as Middletown man falls down cliff
- iPhone 11's Deep Fusion Camera: Is This All There Is?
- Nomad upcoming Base Station Pro achieves AirPower-like free placement Qi charging
- Text Case
- Mocking SpongeBob
- Fender Songs | Guitar Chords
- Total Party Kill
- Relive, edit, and share your picture-perfect moments.