On this week's iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent:
- Our iOS photography workflows: Using Pixelmator Photo, RNI Films, Adobe Lightroom, and RAW photos to edit and produce cherished photos.
- News: The iPhone SE2 will reportedly launch in early 2020, the Apple TV app comes to Roku, Dark Mode support arrives for Microsoft's productivity suite, and Beats launches a new pair of headphones called Beats Solo Pro.
- Viewer Feedback: The difference between Mophie's charging pad and Apple AirPower, an explanation of two-factor authentication and the importance of non-SMS codes, and some feedback about Dark Mode in iOS.
- Leo's App Cap: Idle games - Egg Inc, A Dark Room, Universal Paperclips™
- Mikah's App Cap: Home+
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Sony Alpha 7R IV
- Sony Tough 64GB card
- Affinity Photo
- Pixelmator Photo
- BILL ATKINSON PART 1 - Triangulation
- BILL ATKINSON PART 2 - Triangulation
- HANDS-ON PHOTOGRAPHY
- RNI Films
- Google Nest Hub Max
- Matthew Cassinelli’s Shortcut
- Kuo says iPhone SE 2 will be key growth driver in 2020.
- Apple TV app launching on Roku devices today ahead of Apple TV+ debut
- iOS 13 Dark Mode support arrives for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Solo Pro
- Two Factor Auth
- Universal Paperclips
- A Dark Room
- Egg, Inc.
- YubiKey 5C