On this week's iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent:
- A first look at a few of the games available on Apple Arcade.
- News: iPhone 11 and 11 Pro reviews are in and people love the camera, an iPad Pro design mockup shows an iPhone-11-style camera bump, magnetic bands will interfere with the compass on Apple Watch 5, the U1 chip in the new iPhones will enable all sorts of new features, and Snapchat introduces a 3D selfie feature for iPhone X devices and newer.
- Viewer Feedback: Whether we'll see an updated Apple TV, if it makes more sense to fresh install your iOS devices or restore them, and using the Find My app with different account logins.
- Leo's App Cap: Locast
- Mikah's App Cap: Glo
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Apple Arcade
- iPhone 11 and 11 Pro Roundup: The King of Cameras?
- APPLE IPHONE 11 PRO AND PRO MAX REVIEW: THE BATTERY LIFE IS REAL
- TechCrunch Review
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max review: Better, but not groundbreaking
- iPhone 11 Review: The one for everyone
- iPhone 11 Pro Review: The New Night King
- FIRST PHYSICAL LEAK OF APPLE’S NEW IPAD PRO MOCKUP
- Multiple camera simultaneous recording coming to iPhone XS and iPhone XR, not just iPhone 11
- Don't wear magnetic bands if you want to use the compass in your Apple Watch
- The U1 chip in the iPhone 11 is the beginning of an Ultra Wideband revolution