On this week's iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent:
- Shopping smart and saving money: CamelCamelCamel, Wish, Jet, The NTWRK, Down to Shop, Honey, and Leo & Mikah's thoughts on Groupon.
- Apple rolls out the Apple Card to some users;
- the FTC is investigating Apple and Amazon's recent deal;
- Apple suspends human grading of Siri requests
- Leo & Mikah tell you everything you never wanted to know about VELCRO and hook & loop fasteners.
- Viewer Feedback: Scanning documents with a physical scanner and app, using multiple password managers, dispelling the myths surrounding cookies.
- Leo's App Cap: DJI RoboMaster S1
- Mikah's App Cap: Endel
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Down to Shop
- Apple rolls out Apple Card Preview to select users
- Apple Card website
- Matthew Panzarino
- The FTC is looking into the Amazon and Apple deal that crushed small resellers
- VELCRO® Brand website
- 44mm Storm Gray Sport Loop
- Apple Suspends Listening to Siri Queries Amid Privacy Outcry
- Doxie Q
- pocket operator
- RoboMaster S1