On this week's iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent:
- Meditation, focus and sleep: Buddhify meditation, the Beautyrest Sleeptracker, Welltory heart rate variability, white noise apps, and Pillow automatic sleep tracker.
- News: Sony is crowdfunding a wearable air conditioner, there's a Pokémon GO invitational tournament coming up, Siri requests are sometimes 'graded' by humans, and the 2019 iPhone Photography Awards have been announced.
- Viewer Feedback: Sending GIFs to Android users, fixing FaceTime calling errors, and our predictions on when Photoshop is coming to the iPad Pro.
- Leo's App Cap: Sky: Children of the Light
- Mikah's App Cap: Serato Pyro
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- buddhify: meditation on the go
- Teen 'Fortnite' champion won more than Tiger Woods at the Masters
- Beautyrest Sleeptracker
- Sleeptracker Monitor on Amazon
- Dreamland: Adventures in the Strange Science of Sleep
- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams
- White Noise
- Sony is crowdfunding a wearable, app-controlled 'air conditioner'
- Apple contractors 'regularly hear confidential details' on Siri recordings
- Apple responds to Guardian report about contractors hearing private conversations while ‘grading’ Siri
- Pokémon GO invitational tournament announced
- 2019 iPhone Photography Awards announced, grand prize winning image shot on iPhone X
- Pixelmator Photo
- Affinity Photo
- Serato Pyro