Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent talk about their favorite food apps from sharing recipes to tracking calories, Leo turns his iPad into a second screen for his Macbook Air with macOS Catalina's Sidecar, Mikah tries out a new hairstyle with the AI photo-editor FaceApp, and Picstructions founder demo's their app for creating and sharing step-by-step instructions. Plus, Mikah has an app for getting a cellular data plan that uses the iPhone's eSIM and Leo shows how to create the perfect Instagram Story with Unfold.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Dark Sky
- Lose it!
- Carb Manager
- Joy of Cooking
- Joy of Cooking Hardcover
- Fromaggio: World’s first smart, automatic home cheesemaker
- How to turn your iPad into a second screen using Sidecar on Mac
- New features available with macOS Catalina.
- What is FaceApp, why is it popular, and how do I use it? Here's everything you need to know!
- PSA: iOS 13 developer and public beta bug allows unauthenticated access to passwords saved in Settings
- Apple returns parental control app OurPact to App Store after February purge
- Mikme Microphone Silver 8GB
- Mikme: Wireless Recording Microphone
- Shure MV88+ Video Kit with Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone
- SHURE MV88+ VIDEO KIT REVIEW
- If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro
- GigSky Global Mobile Data
- Unfold – A Toolkit For Storytellers
- Picstructions – Dont tell them, show them