Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone discuss the FaceTime group messaging bug, plus how to manage notifications on your iPhone. Also, learn to create a custom text vibration to add to your favourite contacts, and how to make your Hue lights flash to notify you, instead of using your phone.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- iPhone FaceTime bug lets you hear the audio of the person you are calling … before they pick up
- System Status
- 21 Hidden Smartphone Superpowers
- Make an IFTTT notification for an Alexa timer. (recommended by Dan Moren from the Clockwise Podcast)
- RELATED - blink your Hue lights when your timer goes off.
- Podcast notifications
- Door unlocked notifications
- Dark Sky
- Pocket Casts
- What’s new in iOS 12.2 beta 1? [Video]
- Apple Plans Gaming Subscription Service: Sources
- Apple now requires app subscriptions to show the full cost before signup
- Smart Home Manager
- Darkroom 4