Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone talk about smart lights and other IoT you can use to decorate your home for Halloween. Hue Haunted House, Lightbow, and more. Plus, an Apple Watch dock for your bedside table, custom-printed iPhone cases, and a discussion of sneaky subscriptions in the iOS app store.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Hue Haunted House
- Hue Go - It's portable
- Go portable light
- Eve Button
- Eve Button - Connected Home Remote with Apple Homekit Technology, Bluetooth Low Energy
- Eve Motion - Wireless Motion Sensor with Apple HomeKit technology, IPX 3 water resistance, Bluetooth Low Energy
- SKULLY - PART 1
- Smoke & Fire Loops
- Hue Match
- Pokémon GO
- FINALLY: REAL PHOTOSHOP ON THE IPAD
- Adobe announces full Photoshop CC for iPad shipping 2019, syncs with desktop
- Apple apologizes over the small number of Apple accounts that were hacked in China.
- QR Code Reader subscription scam. Are subscriptions really plaguing the app store?
- App Scams: Sneaky 'Utility' Apps Are Stealing $260, $2500, or even $4700 Each Year ... Per User
- Apple Watch doc from Studio Proper
- elago W3 Stand for Apple Watch Series 4
- Printful custom cases
- RUSH CC
- D.A.D. 2
- Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance