Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone discuss sleep apps and gadgets that might help you get better sleep and be healthier and more efficient.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Beautyrest Sleep Tracker Monitor
- Track Your Sleep without an App
- AutoSleep for the Apple Watch
- Snore Control Lite
- Pillow: Smart sleep tracking 4+
- HubPlus C
- Send to Nowhere by Sam Warnick
- Making Send to Nowhere
- MyScript Calculator 2
- HomePod arrives February 9, available to order this Friday
- Report: First 1 million HomePods begin shipping from supplier Inventec, 10-12 million expected this year
- Tim Cook says users will be able to turn off iPhone battery performance throttling in future iOS update
- KGI: Apple to Discontinue iPhone X Rather Than Sell at Lower Price When Second-Generation Model Launches
- FitBit Ionic says it can detect sleep apnea