Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone discuss what you need to know about the effects of the latest vulnerabilities (Meltdown and Spectre) on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Plus, how to choose a strong password, adjust your Facebook privacy settings, and other privacy and security tips. Megan also has an app that promises to make you fabulous.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- About speculative execution vulnerabilities in ARM-based and Intel CPUs
- About the security content of iOS 11.2.2
- 'Meltdown' and 'Spectre' FAQ: What Mac and iOS users need to know about the Intel, AMD, and ARM flaw
- How to Switch from LastPass to One Password
- An Update to the LastPass Authenticator App
- Think Differently About Kids
- iPhones and Children Are a Toxic Pair, Say Two Big Apple Investors
- How to Get Your $29 iPhone Battery Replacement
- Use iTunes on a Mac or PC to hide and unhide your purchased items.
- Nucleum Type C Media Hub from Kingston
- iPhone X Leather Folio - Taupe
- CLEAR CASE from Nomad
- Traveler Leather Bumper Case for iPhone X
- Spigen Liquid Crystal iPhone X Case
- Google Authenticator