Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone discuss everything that's new in the iPhone X. Get tips on FaceID, navigation, and how to use the side-buttons. Plus, Leo walks you through how to get AppleCare after you've bought your iPhone. Megan recommends the Polarr photo editing app and Leo reviews the new meditation app by Kevin Rose called Oak.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Financing iPhone X Can Work Out to Cost of Just a Few Nice Coffees Per Week
- Gboard - the Google Keyboard
- Buy Apple TV 4K
- Siri Remote
- iPhone X purchase page
- GENUINE REAL LEATHERFOR APPLE IPHONE X CASE COVER
- Paradise Papers: Apple's secret tax bolthole revealed
- iPhone X is the most breakable iPhone ever
- Animoji Karaoke
- star wars animoji
- 4th Quarter Results
- iPhone X launch day Apple Store queues drastically different from iPhone 8
- Apple forces you to buy only approved Apple Watch wireless chargers
- Valet™ Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- How to Enable the Secret Home Button on the iPhone X - It's there
- Super Thin iPhone X Case
- Polarr Photo Editor
- Polarr Album+
- Oak - Meditation & Breathing