Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone discuss ways to get spooky with your iPhone and iPad for Halloween. Create Halloween Scenes with your Philips Hue lights, use a thermal imaging camera, and more. Plus, two wireless bluetooth headphone alternatives to the AirPods. And Boomerang for Gmail offers a personal assistant to help you get to inbox zero.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Philips Hue Go Portable Dimmable LED Smart Light Table Lamp
- iPad2 Halloween Costume- Gaping hole in torso
- The Walking Dead Encounter
- Jam Ultra headset
- Q5 True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds from SmartOmi
- NuGuard KX
- [3-Piece] Fintie for Apple Pencil Cap Holder / Nib Cover / Lightning Cable Adapter Tether
- HQ - Live Trivia Game Show