Megan Morrone and Serenity Caldwell discuss the new Apple Watch with cellular that is flawed, but mighty. How Serenity discovered the flaw and how Apple says they'll fix it. How to listen to podcasts on the Apple Watch and why Serenity wears her watch upside down. Plus, My Very Hungry Caterpillar in AR!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- BatteryPro for iPhone & Apple Watch
- mophie wireless charging base
- Seneo Fast Wireless Charger
- Seneo wireless charger works with the new iPhone 8
- Sky Guide
- Very Hungry Caterpillar AR
- Apple Watch Series 3's "LTE problems" are actually an existing Wi-Fi bug
- Apple Watch Series 3 LTE Review: Small, flawed, and mighty
- Why I wear the Apple Watch upside down — and love it [iMore]
- On Apple Watch Ergonomics
- How to turn off and change Siri's voice on the Apple Watch Series 3
- What we need from Apple to make standalone Apple Watch podcast apps
- Watch Player
- How to use an LTE Apple Watch with Android
- Can't figure out how to enable 4K 60FPS and 1080P 240FPS on your iPhone 8? Here's the fix!
- Siri switches from Bing to Google for web search results
- iPhone 8 is seeing some tiny launch day lines