Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone talk about the best free stuff on your iPad, including magazines and productivity apps. Plus, how to use IFTTT to find out when the most popular paid apps are free. And why you might want to start wearing your Apple Watch on your ankle. Plus, a new app that might replace Megan's hard cover bullet journal.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- NorthNet Library System
- How to get free digital magazines from your library
- Create your personalised HTML email signature
- Apple TV Aerial Screensaver for Mac
- The Calculator
- Hamilton - The Official App
- HACKER PUBLISHES IOS SECURE ENCLAVE FIRMWARE DECRYPTION KEY
- elago W3 Stand [Original] [White
- Let’s face reality: US Teens engage with iMessage more than any other social platform
- 76% of U.S. Teens Surveyed Using iPhones, 81% Plan to Purchase
- A a a a a Very Good Song (Silent Track) - Single
- Boeing 747 captain shares his pictures with AirDrop ... from cockpit to cockpit
- Cribbage With Grandpas by Less Than Three Interactive
- iClever keyboards