Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone discuss apps and tools that help you grill or do other outside cooking. Plus, you asked for a grammar app for iOS, and we found a great one.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Anova Culinary
- 34 Surprising Things You Can Make Over A Campfire
- Delish Now
- The Jam Voice Wifi with Alexa Voice Services
- NYT Cooking - Recipes from The New York Times
- Paprika Recipe Manager
- Drop Recipes - Cooking, Baking & Cocktail Making
- green mountain grills
- JAM VOICE™
- HomePod’s firmware reveals the existence of upcoming iPhone’s infra-red face unlock in BiometricKit and elsewhere
- Apple Earnings
- Apple discontinues the last iPods without iOS - Long live the iPods
- HomePod firmware reveals new interaction details, Accessibility support, more
- iPad Pro 10.5 Inch Charcoal Gray Color Case With Pen Holder
- iClever Portable Folding Keyboard
- Zero - Fasting Tracker
- Introducing “Zero,” a new app to help you fast
- Ginger Page
- A quick look at the new Plotagraph app for iPad and iPhone
- Plotagraph +