Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone discuss iOS apps for your iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, and Apple TV to make you more productive. Morning Reader lets you read the tech news in an uncluttered app on your iPad or iPhone. Stringify is like IFTTT, but lets you add more modifiers. Habitify helps you create better habits. The June Oven and app helps you make home-cooked meals while still being productive doing other things. Space lets you take a break from your apps and get more done.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- morning reader
- Apple Shares Hit All-Time Closing High as Investors Await Next iPhone
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium/Qi, lending weight to rumor of wireless charging for iPhone 8
- Apple is intent on packing the top-of-the line phone with new features and wrapping it in fresh design themes.
- Apple Hires Amazon’s Fire TV Head to Run Apple TV Business
- Growing number of matte black iPhone 7 users report chipped paint on edges & back of device
- SNAP’S APPLE STRATEGY
- Media alert: Apple Watch has its best quarter and takes nearly 80% of total smartwatch revenue in Q4
- Met Open Access
- Aerb Smart iPhone 6S Plus Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- june oven
- text mess