Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone discuss sleep trackers, apps to help you fall asleep, and stay asleep. Plus, Apple stands up against Trump's travel ban and joins the Partnership on AI. We answer questions about timers, helping remotely log in to your parents' iPad Pro, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- health app
- myNoise® for iOS
- Reporter's Notebook: A Closer Look at New Devices, Gadgets, Apps Designed to Stop Snoring
- Sleep Pillow
- Cradle - Baby Sleep Trainer
- While you sleep, Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook on Trump’s Muslim ban: ‘Apple would not exist without immigration ... It is not a policy we support.’
- Trump’s Next Immigration Move to Hit Closer to Home for Tech
- For Apple’s iPhone Sales, Size Matters
- Apple Set to Join Amazon, Google, Facebook in AI Research Group
- Apple Removes Tool to Check if an iPhone or iPad is Activation Locked
- Apple releases iOS 10.3 public beta 1 with Find My AirPods
- Starbucks Debuts Voice Ordering, Allowing Customers to Place Orders ‘On Command’
- cord roll
- simple seconds
- APPLE IPAD PRO 2’S RUMORED MOUSE AND KEYBOARD SUPPORT IS A THREAT TO MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO
- TeamViewer QuickSupport
- GoToAssist (Remote Support)