Sep 3rd 2020
Hands-On Android 29
Note 20 Ultra vs Pixel 4a Photo Walk
Two Different Camera Systems Go Head to Head
The Google Pixel 4a is a solid mid-range device with a proven camera that takes high quality shots easily. The Samsung Note 20 Ultra is about as premium as devices get with a stoked array of lenses and the ability to shoot like a DSLR. Jason Howell escapes the confines of his home to hit the town with both devices to see how each camera system compares to the other.
- Main cameras: Landscapes, Color, Complexity, High Contrast.
- Zoom/Telephoto: Default zoom, zoom for closeups, Maximum zoom level.
- Wide angle: Landscape, people.
- Front facing camera: Selfie, portrait mode.
- Video: Fast moving water, device beauty shots.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/hands-on-android