Jul 2nd 2020
Hands-On Android 20
Low on Internal Storage?
A fan of the show wonders how to use the MicroSD card in his LG Stylo 5 as internal storage to alleviate shortage issues. Jason Howell explains Adoptable Storage and shows a number of ways he frees up device disk space when running low.
- What is Adoptable Storage?
- The benefits and disadvantages of Adoptable Storage.
- Using Google Photos to quickly reclaim drive space.
- Using Storage Settings effectively,
- Difference between cache and app storage.
- Automating the process with Smart Storage.
- Using Files by Google to manage storage on device.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/hands-on-android