Jun 11th 2020
Hands-On Android 17
Android 10 Desktop Mode
Turn a device into a desktop computer.
Phones are becoming powerful enough to serve as desktop computing environments, given the right combination of hardware and software. Jason Howell examines the experimental Desktop Mode hidden inside Android 10 to see if its usable in its current form, as well as coupling it with Taskbar for Android that aims to make it just a bit more useful.
- Unlocking Developer Options menu.
- Hardware required.
- Desktop Mode, as barebones as it is.
- How to set up Taskbar for Android.
- Using ADB to open up display density settings.
- Walking through what Taskbar does on a display.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/hands-on-android