May 28th 2020
Hands-On Android 15
Advanced Assistant: Do More With Your Phone
Assistant was designed to make the smartphone easier to use through voice commands that reach into nearly every aspect of the device. But now, it's capabilities are so wide that it's easy to miss valuable functionality. Jason Howell walks through a few features and commands that make Assistant even more flexible.
- How to use Google Home to setup Assistant Routines.
- Google's new Action Blocks app for creating Assistant shortcuts on the homescreen.
- Certain devices can activate Ambient Mode, turning the device into a smart display.
- Assistant can turn almost any webpage into a podcast.
- Manage how long Assistant holds onto your voice and search data.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/hands-on-android