Apr 30th 2020
Hands-On Android 11
Developer Options for Everyday Users
Hidden settings with geeky powers.
Android is hiding a handy settings menu from view by default. It's intended for developers, but Jason Howell will show you how to unlock the menu and go over a few things that users of Android can benefit from within Developer Options.
- USB Debugging.
- Force 90Hz refresh rate.
- Show touches on the display.
- Default setting when device is plugged into a computer.
- Toggle Automatic System Updates.
- Deactivate ALL sensors on the device.
- Keep mobile data active at all times.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/hands-on-android