"What's going on with forming the Cyber Resilience Act in Europe has the potential to do enormous harm to the open source movement and to the future prosperity of the entire human race," says Milinkovich of the Eclipse Foundation, this week's guest on FLOSS Weekly. The Cyber Resilience Act (CRA) is an important topic to discuss in open source. Doc Searls and Jonathan Bennett speak with Milinkovich about this important matter.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly
Think your open source project should be on FLOSS Weekly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to Lullabot's Jeff Robbins, web designer and musician, for our theme music.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Cyber Resilience Act
- In letter to EU, open source bodies say Cyber Resilience Act could have ‘chilling effect’ on software development
- Simon Phipps: What is the Cyber Resilience Act and why it’s dangerous for Open Source
- CE Certification
- 6 Steps To CE Marking
- European Cyber Resiliency Act: Potential Impact on the Eclipse Foundation
- Cyber Resilience Act: Good Intentions and Unintended Consequences
- Product Liability Directive: More Bad News for Open Source