Events past (Samsung, Sony) and events future (Amazon, Motorola, and HTC) and much more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/all-about-android.
We invite you to check out the full show notes for today's episode here.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Samsung v Apple continues: Samsung Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note now targeted by Apple lawsuit
- Google, Apple CEOs in secret patent talks
- ComScore reports Android and Samsung still on top of market share
- Samsung Galaxy Note II official with 5.5-inch screen and Android Jelly Bean (video preview)
- Sony Xperia Tablet S official: slimmed-down design, Tegra 3, IR remote and Android 4.0, starts at $400
- Bloomberg: Motorola Will Release A Phone With No Bezel By The End Of The Year
- HTC Schedules September 19 Event in New York
- Two new 7-inch Kindle Fires to be unveiled on September 6, but no 10-incher
- NFL Game Rewind Comes To Android, Lets Subscribers Watch Full Replays Of 2012 NFL Games On Your Tablet
- The White House launches revised iOS, Android and mobile Web apps, open sources them on Github
- Amazon Appstore Finally Ditches U.S. Exclusivity, Now Available In The UK, Germany, France, Italy, And Spain
- Tweedle for Android
- This week's poll
- Show notes for today's episode