Dissecting Samsung vs Apple verdict, LG Optimus G, Wallet vs Isis, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/aaa.
We invite you to check out the full show notes for today's episode here.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
Running time: 1:31:27
- Apple wins software and design patent judgements against most Samsung devices in trial over iPhone and iPad
- Apple and Motorola Hit it Off in Germany, Agree to Licencing Deal
- LG Optimus G Officially Announced: 4.7-Inch Screen, S4 Processor, 2GB RAM, Brings The Sexy Back
- Amazon throwing press conference September 6th
- Rumor Has It Samsung Set To Announce Galaxy S Camera Alongside Note 2 At IFA, Based On Galaxy S III
- Google Wallet to challenge iPhone Passbook by storing ID, boarding passes, and more
- Feds shut down three Android pirated apps sites, more to come?
- Facebook Is Forcing Its Employees To Use Android Phones Because Its Android App Is Just Awful
- ROM Toolbox Pro
- UNIQLO Wake Up
- Traffic Panic London
- Monsters Ate My Condo
- This week's poll
- Show notes for today's episode