Jun 25th 2012
All About Android 65
Google I/O Preview Extravaganza
Hosted by Jason Howell
Facts and rumors from the upcoming Google I/O conference, Google TV goes global, and more.
Records live every Tuesday at 8:00pm Eastern / 5:00pm Pacific / 1:00 UTC.
Hosts: Jason Howell, Eileen Rivera and Ron Richards. Facts and rumors from the upcoming Google I/O conference, Google TV goes global, and more. Guest: Michael Wolfson Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/aaa. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 1:22:46
- Can't attend Google I/O? Watch all sessions from the comfort of the Internet
- Circle all of the Google I/O speakers on Google+
- Nexus 7: This Is Google’s New Nexus Tablet
- Google lists HSPA+ Galaxy Nexus as first to get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Judge Posner To Apple: Injunctions Are Not Meant For Small Software Feature Patents, Case Tossed
- Sharp Announces A New Skin Called 'Feel UX' For Its Japanese Handsets, And It Actually Looks Pretty Good
- Sony's Internet Player Will Launch July 22nd Globally, Be The First Google TV Device Available In The U.K.
- US launch of ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity set for July 16, 32GB for $499
- ‘Top Developers’ Can Now Respond to App Reviews on Google Play
- Another Step For The Kindle Fire Abroad? Amazon Launches International Appstore As It Improves Distribution Terms
- Flipboard for Android now officially available in the Play Store for free
- SwiftKey 3 releases! Free to owners of SwiftKey X and $1.99 for a limited time!
- My Color Screen
- Centipede: Origins
- Boid for Twitter
- World Travel Guide by Tripiso
- Real Colors
- This week's poll