Mar 21st 2023
All About Android 622
Hosted by Jason Howell, Ron Richards, Huyen Tue Dao
Exynos vulnerability, RIP Google Glass and Jacquard, PocketCasts for Wear OS
Records live every Tuesday at 8:00pm Eastern / 5:00pm Pacific / 00:00 (Wed) UTC.
- Pixel Markup vulnerability lets some screenshots be un-redacted and un-cropped; fixed by March update.
- Google: Turn off VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling due to severe Exynos modem vulnerabilities on Pixel 6 and more.
- Qualcomm's Next Mid-Range Android Chip Can Support Up to 16GB of RAM.
- Oppo Find X6 Pro has a 1-inch camera sensor, 2,500 nit display, and Snapdragon 8 Gen 2.
- The Google Pixel 7a prototype eBay listing reaches its inevitable conclusion.
- Google Pixel 8 Renders Reveal Design Refresh Ahead of Possible Google I/O 2023 Launch.
- Google’s Pixel 8-exclusive features could include a way to sharpen blurry videos.
- Google Glass Enterprise Edition is no more.
- A new era for AI and Google Workspace.
- Pocket Casts for Wear OS is actively being developed.
- YouTube TV’s Price Is Increasing to $73 a Month, and It Makes Me Want to Cancel My Subscription.
- Google is shutting down the Jacquard smart fabric app soon.
- My Pixel 6 lost wireless charging with the March 2022 update.
- Why a manual entry PIN is better for security.
- Just found my favorite One product at $25.
Read our show notes here: http://bit.ly/3JY2ufu
Subscribe to All About Android at https://twit.tv/shows/all-about-android.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit