May 7th 2012
All About Android 59
Living In A 16GB World
Hosted by Ron Richards
The jury has ruled on Google and Oracle, the Samsung Galaxy SIII event, a review of the HTC One X, and more
Records live every Tuesday at 8:00pm Eastern / 5:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Eileen Rivera, Ron Richards, and Nicole Lee. The jury has ruled on Google and Oracle, the Samsung Galaxy SIII event, a review of the HTC One X, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/aaa. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- -Google Calls For Mistrial (on incomplete verdict) After Jury Says Android Stole From Java
- -Jury Delivers Partial Verdict in Oracle v. Google Java Showdown
- -2007's pre-M3 version of Android; the Google Sooner
- -LG Electronics to launch Google TV in U.S. in late May: executive
- -Hangout w/ Ron and Eileen
- -Samsung Galaxy S III announced: available in Europe May 29th, North America in June
- -Samsung Galaxy S III TV commercial
- -Video of Flipboard on Android from Phil Nickenson of Android Central
- -Verizon officially announces HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE
- -AT&T HTC One X bootloader denied official unlock solution due to 'restrictions'
- -Google Play About To Pass 15 Billion App Downloads? Pssht! It Did That Weeks Ago
- -Ron: Weather Flow ($1.99)
- -Nicole: Skyvi (Siri for Android) FREE
- -Eileen: DocuSign Ink - FREE
- -This week's poll