The jury has ruled on Google and Oracle, the Samsung Galaxy SIII event, a review of the HTC One X, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/all-about-android.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google Calls For Mistrial (on incomplete verdict) After Jury Says Android Stole From Java
- Jury Delivers Partial Verdict in Oracle v. Google Java Showdown
- 2007's pre-M3 version of Android; the Google Sooner
- LG Electronics to launch Google TV in U.S. in late May: executive
- Hangout w/ Ron and Eileen
- Samsung Galaxy S III announced: available in Europe May 29th, North America in June
- Samsung Galaxy S III TV commercial
- Video of Flipboard on Android from Phil Nickenson of Android Central
- Verizon officially announces HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE
- AT&T HTC One X bootloader denied official unlock solution due to 'restrictions'
- Google Play About To Pass 15 Billion App Downloads? Pssht! It Did That Weeks Ago
- Ron: Weather Flow ($1.99)
- Nicole: Skyvi (Siri for Android) FREE
- Eileen: DocuSign Ink - FREE
- This week's poll