- Android 13 likely getting a September launch.
- @AndroidDev: Privacy and transparency are core values in the Android community. We heard your feedback that you find the app permissions section in Google Play useful, and we've decided to reinstate it.
- Samsung’s “repair mode” lets technicians look at your phone, not your data.
- Asus’ compact Zenfone 9 comes with incredible gimbal-like camera stabilization.
- Official page: go down to "Big on sharpness" to see a rendering of how the camera unit moves.
- More Pixel 6a owners find that any fingerprint can unlock the phone.
- Galaxy Z Flip 4 will be available in over 70 different colors, Samsung’s own website confirms.
- Play Store lays out new rules to curb intrusive full-screen ads.
- Amazon Drive is shutting down in 2023, no impact to Amazon Photos.
- Discord won't treat its Android app like an afterthought anymore.
- Official announcement post on discord.
- Friend of the show, Gabriel Peale, wrote an article while he was at AirBnB about what they tried it and eventually gave up on it. To be fair this is from 2018.
- JR's tip of the week: YouTube Navigation.
- What is happening with EMOJI in Gboard?
- Fan review of the Poco F3.
- Android tablets vs Chrome 3-in-1 devices.
Read our show notes here: https://bit.ly/3PU68rb
Subscribe to All About Android at https://twit.tv/shows/all-about-android.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit