- CES 2022: Better together with Android and beyond.
- Fast Pair is coming to Google TV, Android TV, and Matter-compatible smart home products.
- Google is bringing Nearby Share and Fast Pair to Windows PCs.
- CES 2022: Making the most of your drive with Google.
- Android Automotive is getting a YouTube app and more control over cars.
- Chromecast built-in coming to Bose as Google works on headphone auto-switching, spatial audio.
- Wear OS will soon be able to unlock Chromebooks and Android phones, tablets.
- Android 13 prepares to streamline QR-code scanning.
- Android 13 may give the output picker a new coat of paint.
- Android 13 may have a tap-to-transfer feature for moving media playback between devices.
- Google Infringed on Sonos Audio Patents, Trade Court Rules.
- Samsung showcases four new foldable concepts at CES 2022.
- OPPO X 2021.
- TCL's crazy foldable and rollable phone concept appears in video.
- New ‘Motorola MA1’ adapter brings wireless Android Auto to more cars for $90.
- OnePlus 10 Pro, finally out in China, is a strong contender as a top phone of 2022.
- Why Apple’s iMessage Is Winning: Teens Dread the Green Text Bubble.
- Google exec says Apple is ‘holding back’ customers who text.
- Hiroshi Lockheimer: We’re not asking Apple to make iMessage available on Android. We’re asking Apple to support the industry standard for modern messaging (RCS) in iMessage, just as they support the older SMS / MMS standards.
- Anyone want to create a VR Android hall of fame?
- Can I disable Assistant on my Pixel Stand?
- Devs: STOP WITH THE SUBSCRIPTIONS!
Read our show notes here: https://bit.ly/3K10Do9
Subscribe to All About Android at https://twit.tv/shows/all-about-android.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit