- OnePlus Spills the Details on What Its Merger With Oppo Will Look Like.
- ColorOS vs OxygenOS.
- Android 6 and up will start stripping unused apps’ permissions.
- Google Play Services now lets you delete your advertising ID when you opt out of ad personalization.
- Google’s foldable phone plans include two devices, Android 12.1 release.
- Android 12.1 will improve the foldable phone experience likely in preparation for the Pixel Fold.
- Galaxy Fold-style Pixel foldable, ‘Jumbojack,’ spotted in Android 12.1.
- Real-life Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro are in the window of NYC Google Store.
- Pixel 6 and 6 Pro hit FCC with Wi-Fi 6E support.
- Exclusive: Here’s everything we learned about the Pixel 6 Pro from the actual phone.
- Exclusive: Here are the likely specs of the Google Tensor chip in the Pixel 6
- Tech News Weekly Episode 201.
- Samsung Note 22 Ultra design spotted, Note line may still be released.
- Google Calendar widgets finally get a button to quickly add events.
- Google Drive’s Material You redesign adds that quirky, bulbous X-shaped widget.
- Google Keep’s Material You update is here with new widgets as well.
- Google app readying that Material You Weather widget found in Pixel 6 ads.
- DeX and lapdocks like the NexDock.
- A positive review of Assistant Driving Mode.
- A tip for playing your YouTube Music uploaded library.
Read our show notes: https://bit.ly/3nRUUIN
Subscribe to All About Android at https://twit.tv/shows/all-about-android.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit