- Android revealed its huge rebranding effort for Android 10.
- Android brand decisions are part of a larger push toward inclusivity and accessibility.
- How the community has responded to the branding changes.
- The difficulties of nailing a universal gesture navigation system.
- How third party launchers will integrate with the new gesture system.
- How Easter Eggs in Android came to be and some of the best ones from the archives.
- Dave Burke and Dan Sandler name the Android release they feel had the most impact.
- Is fragmentation a thing of the past?
- What a decline in the ROM community means for the platform and its capabilities.
Ron - Expenses (FREE) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nominalista.expenses
Jason - Material Islands (FREE/$.99) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hippotech.materialislands
Flo - PlantJammer (FREE, IAP) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plantjammer.plantjammer
This Week's Poll http://twit.to/aaapoll435
Subscribe to All About Android at https://twit.tv/shows/all-about-android.