- Huawei CFO gets bail in Canada, awaits extradition to US
- China detains Canadian ex-diplomat in retaliation
- Marriott breach blamed on China
- No Chinese spy chips found on Super Micro servers
- Google CEO tells Congress "No plans" for Chinese search engine
- Pichai also explains that Google doesn't make iPhones
- Google's continuing messaging mess
- YouTube Rewind vs Justin Beiber: who do we hate more?
Picks of the Week:
- Jeff's Number: Verizon loses $4.6 billion on Oath
- David's Stuff: OnePlus 6T sells 249% more than OnePlus 6
- Leo's Pick: Google gives duck.com to DuckDuckGo
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.