Aug 21st 2022
The Tech Guy 1920
Sunday, August 21, 2022
Facebook Metaverse demo receives the meme treatment. Is Linux a secure operating system for online financial activity? How to start recording podcasts with hosts in different locations? What kind of a machine can I get to run an application like AutoCAD that isn't too expensive? Why is my camera system not working with my modem/router combo device? Can you limit an iPad to run one single app? Why is my LastPass desktop application not working all of a sudden? Plus conversations with Sam Abuelsamid about the Dodge Charger Daytona SRT & Rod Pyle calling again from the arctic circle!
- A New York Times article about a father being flagged by Google as a criminal.
- Mark Zuckerberg's metaverse demo receives the meme treatment.
- Sam Abuelsamid and the Dodge Charger Daytona SRT.
- Is Linux as an operating system secure enough for online financial activity? How to record podcasts online.
- Can a Man in the Middle attack occur between the user & a secure connection like a bank?
- Using AutoCAD on Windows or Mac? And how good of a machine do I need to run an application like AutoCAD?
- A caller's Wink camera hub is not working with a new modem/router. What's causing the Wink system to not work with the modem/router device?
- How to limit an iPad to a single application?
- Why is my SmartTV not connecting to my WiFi network?
- Why is my iPhone suddenly acting like it's a new phone after the iOS 15 6.1 update?
- Why are certain features disappearing from newer, more modern cellphones?
- Rod Pyle calls from the arctic circle! He talks about his adventures in the circle the past week.
- Why is my desktop LastPass application not working on my Mac? Do I even need the desktop application, or is the browser plug-in more than enough?
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- A Dad Took Photos of His Naked Toddler for the Doctor. Google Flagged Him as a Criminal
- Mark Zuckerberg has responded to the metaverse memes
- The Dodge Charger EV’s fake exhaust sound is sure to divide muscle car fans
- MX Linux
- How Secure Is Linux?
- Shure MV7
- Man-in-the-middle attack - Wikipedia
- Unlock educational access to Autodesk products
- Tinker CAD
- Wink Hub 2
- Wink Hub 1 WiFi Freq. - Reddit
- Managing WiFi Router Settings - Spectrum
- Wink Hub Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi? (Possible Causes & Fixes)
- Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- UE65TU8500 can’t connect to WiFi with WPA3 because it is supporting WiFi5 standard - Samsung Community
- PSA: Disable WPA3 (use WPA2) for compatibility with smart home devices and other old devices - Reddit
- Wi-Fi 6 Overview - 9to5mac
- iOS 15 6.1 Release
- Apple updates Safari 15.6.1 with security fixes for macOS Big Sur and Catalina users
- Google ad blitz brings ‘Get the Message’ RCS campaign to NYC
- List of phones with LED notification light to buy in 2022
- LastPass to Drop Support for Native Mac App and Replace it With Universal Web App
- SONGS: Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
- War - Low Rider
- The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun
- The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
- Perry Como - Papa Loves Mambo
- Heart - Magic Man
- James Brown - Hot Pants
- Elton John - Rocket Man
- Sly & The Family Stone - Thank You