Jul 10th 2022
The Tech Guy 1910
Sunday, July 10, 2022
Apple has opened orders for the new MacBook Air with an M2 chip, but depending on which one you get, it may take a while to get to you. How can you scale the resolution on a monitor to read the text more easily? Why does it seem that newer modem routers die off after only so long? AT&T, T-Mobile, or Verizon? A caller is having issues with their emails syncing across multiple computers. What are the best options for recording and sharing a video call? Plus, conversations with Sam Abuelsamid, Chris Marquardt, and Rod Pyle!
- Apple opened orders for new MacBook Air with M2 chip.
- How to re-scale a computer monitor's resolution to read the text more easily?
- Sam Abuelsamid and some listener car questions.
- Is there an inherent problem with newer modem routers that causes them to die after a year? Is it better to get a stand-alone modem and router?
- Soundbar recommendations from a caller.
- What's the best mobile network to be on? It may come down to where you're located and the coverage in your area.
- Chris Marquardt and the James Webb telescope.
- What is IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol), and why a callers' emails are not syncing across other devices?
- Radio stations & their apps.
- Rod Pyle and the OSIRIS-REx mission.
- Best options for recording & sharing a video call.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit