Nov 27th 2021
The Tech Guy 1847
Saturday, November 27, 2021
- DeafBlind Potter provides an update on his live streaming setup and the Canon M50.
- Perry wants to know if he has to upgrade from the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Jody is seeing doubled dictation on his Samsung phone and needs help with Selective Sync for Dropbox.
- Ed shares some advice on how to properly open PDFs on a Chromebook.
- Evan asks Leo what laptop he should get for creative work.
- Lance wants to receive notifications for two smartphones on one smartwatch and asks if this is possible.
- Angela shares an update on her question about making ringtones for her iPhone — turns out the process is quite simple!
- Richard wants to make the user manual for his tech devices bigger so he can read them.
- Marshall is getting pop-ups on his Chromebook and wants to know how to disable them.
- Plus, conversations with Scott Wilkinson, Johnny Jet, and Dick Debartolo.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit