You can subscribe to TWiT shows for free by using iTunes, other software that supports podcast subscriptions, or on YouTube.
How to Subscribe:
To subscribe in podcast subscription software or RSS readers:
- Right click on the RSS feed icon for the feed you want to subscribe to.
- Copy the link.
- Paste it into the appropriate place for adding new feeds in your podcast subscription software or RSS reader.
To subscribe in iTunes:
- Click the Apple icon for the feed you want to subscribe to.
- On the page that comes up, click "View in iTunes". This will launch iTunes on your computer.
- Click the "Subscribe" button.
To subscribe on YouTube:
- Click the YouTube icon for the show you want to subscribe to.
- On the page that comes up, click the red "Subscribe" button.
Picking a Feed
- Audio: Recommended for commuters or anyone who only plans to listen to a show.
- Video-LO: Recommended for people who want to watch, but need a low bandwidth option.
- Video-HI: Higher quality video for people watching in a computer window.
- Video-HD: Large, high definition video files for full-screen and TV viewers.