HDR Vertorama Klaus Hermann
Tips for shooting fireworks, learn how to create your own HDR Vertoramas, and more.
Don’t miss a chance to watch or listen to your favorite photographers – download and subscribe to TWiT Photo podcast on iTunes for free.
Klaus's Shooting Tips
1) Shooting: Practice shooting HDR hand?held –it will extend your photo opportunities immensely!
2) Tone?mapping: Don’t go to extremes – moderation is key!
3) Post?processing: Your HDR software takes only the first step–you have to take the remaining nine yourself!
Klaus's Sharing Tips
1) Sharing Photos: Of the 5000 shots you brought home from Eiffel tower, share only one – not all 5000!
2) Sharing your wisdom: What’s obvious to you may be amazing to others - so don’t be shy and share!
3) Building an audience Stay true to yourself! Don’t do things because you think others will like them – do them because you like them!
Building a Photography Website
1) Target audience: Know who your audience is going to be, and build your website for them (not for you)!
2) Technology: Choose the right platform to start with!
3) Overthinking: Start simple and make sure you can expand your site!
1) Whatever you do, have fun with it!
Thanks to Cachefly for providing the bandwidth for this podcast.