Tapper is a test infrastructure providing continuous integration through setting up complete machines from scratch, either image-based or via kickstart/autoyast/preseed.
Tapper also provides:
- alternative easy ssh-based test invocation,
- test facilities for the Linux kernel, virtualization based on Xen and KVM, and running in simulators (like simnow)
- support for lots of other scenarios, like suspend/resume or distributed network tests
- benchmark tracking facilities
- powerful, advanced query language for test result evaluation and forensics
- a powerful scheduler to maximize utilization of a machine pool with different use-cases organized in bandwidth-driven queues
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/floss.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes.